For most seniors, their Medicare journey does not end once they enroll in a plan. They might need support navigating updates to coverage, have benefits questions or require plan changes as their needs change. When you have a question or concern about your coverage, you want someone you can turn to for answers.
It’s this reason why SeniorCare Benefits makes customer support a tenet of our mission. We aim to assist seniors every step of the way through the Medicare enrollment process—and this means continuing to support them after their enrollment is finalized!
If you’re working with SeniorCare Benefits to find the right Medicare plan for your needs, rest assured that we’ll be there when you need assistance. Here are just a few of the ways we help support you after your enrollment.
- We understand your needs: From the very start of your Medicare enrollment journey, you’ll work with one of our knowledgeable agents who can connect you with the right plan for your needs. This agent will continue to be your point of contact after you enroll. This means you’ll have a dedicated team member who’s come to understand your needs and current coverage in your corner, waiting to assist.
- We’ll answer your questions: Medicare can be confusing. When you have questions about your current benefits or potential changes to Medicare, you need a contact you can trust! Our agents are available to answer any and all questions you might have.
- We can address plan concerns: If you think there is something wrong with your plan or coverage, you’ll want answers fast. Did you receive a bill you think is incorrect? Are you concerned about a potential change to your policy? Your SeniorCare Benefits agent will be available after your enrollment to walk you through problems or concerns you might encounter without requiring you to stay on hold with an insurance provider.
- We’ll help you explore new options: As your medical needs change over time, your Medicare plan might need to, too. If you realize that your current plan doesn’t meet all your needs, just call your SeniorCare Benefits agent! Our team can help you discover what’s missing from your current coverage and what plan types might suit you better. When it’s time to switch, we’ll be ready to walk you through the process, so you don’t miss a day of coverage.
- We’ll keep you informed: Medicare plans change over time, and it’s important that you stay up to date on the latest news regarding plan costs and benefits. SeniorCare Benefits will help keep you informed! We might be able to give you advance notice of a change to your plan’s rate if your insurance carrier notifies us. Our expert staff also knows the latest changes to Medicare policies and coverage, allowing us to educate you if you call with a question. And, you can always turn to our blog to catch up on the latest Medicare news and updates!
When it comes to your healthcare coverage, you deserve the best—before, during and after your enrollment. The SeniorCare Benefits team is prepared to assist you every step of the way, including after you’re set up with a plan, to ensure you’re receiving the best coverage and service to meet your needs.
Do you need assistance with your current Medicare plan? We’re here to help! Call 1-888-230-0269 to speak with a friendly, licensed agent today.
By clicking the “Get a Free Quote” button, I authorize SeniorCare Benefits and its affiliates to contact me at the telephone and email address provided via live, pre-recorded or autodialed calls, email or text message. My carrier’s message and data rates may apply. I understand this is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods and services and that I may revoke my consent at any time.